How to check vitality life insurance is no doubt a fussy question among business owners. Many find it difficult to make and also track their claims. Do not worry, read up on this article and see the easiest ways to check vitality life insurance claims status.
Vitality Life Insurance
VitalityLife serves the UK market by providing insurance services and specializes in directly selling life insurance to individuals, families, and corporations through financial advisers and insurance brokers. This firm is one of Vitality Corporate Services’ two sibling brands. The Vitality Corporate Services is a UK-based firm possessed by a South African insurer, Discovery Limited.
They are also well-known for its incentive program. Vitality Health is a sister brand that specializes in doing the same for private medical insurance.
Vitality Life Insurance Policy
Vitality Life Insurance is comprehensive insurance with a variety of coverage options. The firm is well-known for its rewards program. This includes discounts, rebates, bonuses, and prizes with Life Insurance policies. Vitality provides a variety of life insurance products, including:
- Whole of life insurance: which pays money regardless of when you die
- Level-term life insurance: the pay-out stays constant regardless of when a claim is submitted, as long as it is made within the stipulated time frame.
- Decreasing life insurance – when the potential pay-out decreases during the policy’s duration in accordance with outstanding debt that is gradually paid off, such as a capital and interest repayment mortgage
- Increasing term insurance– where the potential amount paid out raises by a predetermined amount each year during the term to account for inflationary increases
- Over-50s life insurance: Because of their age and risk profile, persons in this age group are sure to be approved as policyholders, which is not the case with other products.
- Family life insurance
- Joint life insurance
- Life insurance with critical illness cover -(Vitality calls it Serious Illness Cover) –which provides a tax-free lump amount upon the diagnosis of a serious sickness or injury
- Income protection insurance – It provides a regular income if you are unable to work due to illness or accident
- Mortgage protection insurance – pays off the remaining balance of your mortgage if you become terminally sick or die during the policy period.
How to Make a Vitality Life Insurance Claim
To make a vitality life insurance claim, please read their article on how to make a life insurance claim. Here you can discover the information that will be requested if you contact them and when you must tell them. However, your claim may not be processed if you do not submit it within the notice period. Then, if you prefer, you can reach them by email at [email protected] You will get a response as soon as possible. Alternatively, you may call them at (345) 601-0072 if you prefer. Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. (excluding bank holidays). A claim may typically be processed more quickly if you have the following documents on hand:
- the name of the claimant
- what kind of claim are you making (for instance, life cover or Serious Illness cover)
- details about the claim (such as the diagnosed condition for a terminal illness claim)
- contact information of the claimant’s doctor or consultant
- a copy of the Vitality document’s plan and its plan contents
Lastly, for more inquiries, check out their life claims FAQs to find answers to the most frequently asked inquiries.
Read Also: How to file Allstate car insurance claim
How to Make a Vitality Health Insurance Claim
Do you have a medical issue or wish to file a claim? Visit their health condition page to obtain the support you need as soon as possible. However, if you have never used their Care Hub before, follow this step-by-step guide to requesting care. You may do the following from here:
- Book physio sessions
- Book video GP consultations
- Request care for yourself
- Access mental health support
- Book a virtual or in-person consultation
- Get instant treatment decisions
- Understand your benefits and track your excess.
- View and manage your approved treatments, bills, and payments
For more inquiries check out their health claims FAQs to find answers to the most frequently asked inquiries. However, if you cannot find what you are searching for, please get in touch with their health team at 345-602-3523. Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-7 p.m., and Saturday, 9 a.m.-1 p.m.
How to Make a Vitality Car Insurance Claims
If you have never filed a claim before, follow these step-by-step instructions on how to make a car insurance claim. However, if you need to contact the firm regarding your claim, they are available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. In addition, if you need to talk with them regarding an accident or a stolen vehicle, please contact 0330-024-0631. Lastly, if you need to contact Autoglass regarding a windshield repair, dial 330-024-0633.
How to Make Vitality Travel Insurance Claims
Please call their travel team at 0345 602 3523 if you have Worldwide Travel Cover with them and need to make a claim. They are available Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 7 p.m., and Saturday, 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
However, if you are overseas and need to submit an emergency travel claim, call +44 345 278 5605. The travel insurance claims service is accessible 24 hours a day, seven days a week, and can assist you in arranging emergency care and your return to the UK if necessary. Lastly, if you need to file a legal help claim under your Worldwide Travel Cover, please call DAS Legal Expenses at 0117 934 2140.
Recommended: How to file an Allstate Travel insurance claim
How to Check Vitality Life Insurance Claims Status
To check or track your claim status, Log in to www.discovery.co.za, click on Vitality, then on Vitality Points Tracker. Choose option 2 for Vitality, followed by option 1 for the Vitality Points Tracker. In addition, you can contact them via 0860 99 88 77 or send an email to [email protected]. Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Vitality Life Insurance App and Log in
The Vitality Life website has up-to-date contact information. You may log in to your Vitality Member Zone to know how to check your vitality life insurance claims status or create an account to gain access to the Member Zone and the Vitality Member app by clicking here.
The Vitality Member app gives you access to your plan and allows you to log your fitness. In turn, this exercise and remaining fit can earn you points and awards, which are all tracked on the app. The Vitality app is available on the App Store and Google Play.
How to Cancel Vitality Life Insurance
If you wish to terminate your Vitality life insurance, you must contact. However, if you cancel within 30 days of purchasing the policy, you should be refunded any premiums paid. Finally, if you cancel after 30 days, Vitality is not required to give a refund, and your plan has no cash-in value.
Vitality Contact Details and General Enquires
Vitality has three offices in the United Kingdom. The registered office address of Vitality is 3 More London Riverside, London, SE1 2AQ. Please check Legal and Security for more information about Vitality businesses.
- For partner or sponsorship inquiries, contact their London office at 020 7133 8600
- To become a Vitality supplier, take a look at their Supplier guide
- To do business with Vitality, contact their Adviser team.
- For journalist or media inquiries, contact their Press Office
- For more information about their healthcare providers, check out their Providers website.
- To work for Vitality, check out their Careers website.
Vitality Insurance Customer Service
Vitality customer care hotline is 0345 602 3523. Its offices are open from 8 a.m. to 7 p.m. Monday through Friday, and from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. on Saturdays. To make a claim call 0345 601 0072 or email [email protected]. The firm also has profiles on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and Youtube.