MS in Cyber security in Germany is a two years master’s degree offered at more than 40 universities. The programme is taught in German and English Languages. There are so many job opportunities for cyber Security professionals in Germany and the world.
Where you can Work as Cyber Security Professional
As a cyber Security professional, you can work in the following places:
- Network Providers
- The Government
- Schools and Universities
- Security Consultancy firms
- Big Organizations with large dtabase
How much does a cyber-security professional earn in Germany?
The salary range is within 13000 Euro to 20000 Euro/month. After schooling, there are so many job placements for in places such as Amazon.com, SAP, Cognizant, e.t.c.
Why you should Study in Germany
There are hundreds of reasons why you should chose to study in Germany. First, Germany is a very attractive destination for people from all over the world. Excellent academic standards, a thriving economy, and major developments in engineering are only some of the reasons why German universities should top your study-abroad list. Interestingly, International students are treated as equals and benefit from fair social policies. Another amazing advantage is that almost all public universities charge no tuition fees to all international students. You’ll also have the opportunity to learn German, an important skill that can help you land jobs in Germany as well as Austria, Belgium, Liechtenstein, or at many international corporations all over the world.
Why Germany Is Best For Studying MS In Cyber security.
Professionals in Cybers security in Germany enjoy salary increment of approximately 9% every 15 months. Also, about 5 of the German universities are among the top 100 global universities offering MS in computer science with Cybersecurity specializations. Graduates of German universities have been getting a continuous rise of 4% in salaries from 2016 to 2019.
In order to pursue M.Sc degree in Cybersecurity in Germany, the following documents are required:
(1). A photocopy of the Passport.
(2) Attested copies of previous Higher Education Certificates.
(3). Letter of innovation.
(4). Attested copies of language certificates.
(5). Minimum of two LORS.
(6). Completed online application form.
(7). Financial satements.
(8). Translations of certificates. (if asked)
(9). Medical Certificate.
(10). Passport-sized photos.
Top Universities for Masters in Cyber Security
Below Are Some Of The Top Universities In Germany That Offers MS in Cyber Security and their fees:
(1) Technical University, Munich: offers MSc Computational Science with Cybersecurity. Has 34 as QS ranking and costs £284 annually.
(2)RWTH Aachen University: offers MSc in CS with Cybersecurity, runs for 2years, has 51-100 as QS ranking and costs €11,500 annually.
(3) Technical University, Darmstadt: offers MSc in CS with Cybersecurity, runs for 2years, has 67 as QS ranking and costs €540 annually.
(4) University of Freiburg: offers MSc in CS with Cybersecurity, runs for 2years, has 69 as QS ranking and costs £3310 annually.
(5) Technical University of Berlin: offers MSc in CS with Cybersecurity, runs for 2years, has 51-100 as QS ranking and costs £3900 annually.
(6) Heidelberg University: offers MSc in CS with Cybersecurity, runs for 2years, has 100-125 as QS ranking and costs £342 annually.
(7) University of Passau: offers MSc in CS with Cybersecurity, runs for 2years, has 151-175 as QS ranking and costs £148 annually.
(8) University of Stuttgart: offers MSc in CS with Cybersecurity, runs for 2years, has 151-175 as QS ranking, costs £3400 annually.
(9) Technical University, Dresden: offers MSc in CS with Cybersecurity, runs for 2years, has 152-175 as QS ranking and costs £700 annually.
(10)SRH Berlin University of Applied Sciences: offers MSc in CS with Cybersecurity, runs for 2years, costs £10,800 annually.
Requirement for International Students
Students who also wish to study in Germany must have a student visa. This visa costs 75 EUR (6256 INR) that would permit your acquiring a resident permit to stay in the country. Before submitting applications as an international student, there are some necessary payments that are required of you. These include paying for the costs of various examinations, application fees, and others. Here are some of the expenses:
(1). Program Application Fee’s, costs 134 euro.
(2). Student Visa, costs 78 euro.
(3). Health Insurance, costs 83-167 euro.
(4). IELTS Fees, costs 172-176 euro.
(5). TOEFL Fees, 148-232 euro.
(6). GRE Fees, costs 190-213 euro.
(7). Airfare, costs 417-1298 euro.
MS in Cyber Security in Germany: Admission Process
The admission applications to the German Universities usually bifurcated into a two-semester basis namely October to March and April to September. The eligibility criteria and other admission details are as follows:
MS in Cyber Security in Germany: Eligibility
An applicant of masters in cybersecurity in Germany must fulfill the following admission requirements.
- An undergraduate degree with 70% in computer science or related degrees with a CGPA of 7.0 from recognized universities.
- GRE is not required but a score above 300 will increase the value of your profile.
- GATE score of minimum 90 Percentile required in some universities like RWTH Aachen and TUM.