Future University in Egypt welcomes applications for undergraduate and postgraduate degrees for both the Fall and Spring Semesters. Students are eligible to apply through any of the following methods:
All students are welcome to apply through the regular admission process. Non-Egyptian, or Egyptian students with international certificates, whose exam results are announced late, will be permitted to apply after the regular admission deadline, depending on the dates of their examination results. However, it is advised that these students reserve a place through early admission. For deadlines and procedures, please refer to the Admissions Office.
The University accepts students holding the following certificates :
- The Egyptian General Secondary Certificate of Education (Thanawiya Amma) (Arts, Math or Sciences) and the Thanawiya Amma from other Arab countries.
- The American High School Diploma.
- The French Secondary School Certificate (Baccalauréat de L’Enseignement Secondaire) .
- The German Secondary School Certificate (Abitur).
- The British Secondary School Certificates (IGCSE, GCSE, ASL or AL.)
- The International Baccalaureate.
- Canadian High School Diploma.
- Nile Certificate
- Nigerian Secondary Certificate
The University’s admission requirements comply fully with the regulations established by the Egyptian Council of Private Universities (CPU). Applicants must have attained the Egyptian Secondary School General Certificate (Thanawiya Amma) or approved equivalent certificates (see above).
Cambridge English Placement Test
All new students applying for admission to the University must sit for the Cambridge English Placement Test (CEPT). Students will be placed in an English language course according to their scores. Students should be aware that the English Placement Test is a provisional assessment. Click here for more details.
Requirements for Transfer Students
Transfer from other universities
- Transfer students must fulfill the University’s admissions requirements, including having attained the High School Certificate with a score complying with the regulations of the Supreme Council of Egyptian Private Universities for the year during which the certificate was obtained.
- Students must submit official transcripts of completed courses taken at an accredited university, with detailed course descriptions and verification of the credit hours and grades achieved.
- Upon final acceptance at the University, students will be requested to submit a letter from their previous university confirming their withdrawal from that university.
- Courses that are to be transferred must be substantially the same in both content and quality to the Future University’s courses, subject to the approval of the Ministry of Higher Education.
Transferring from one Faculty to Another
- Transfer from any FUE faculty to another is available only within the first two weeks of the semester during the Drop/Add period.
- Students who wish to transfer from one faculty to another must obtain the prior approval of both their dean and their academic advisor. The student’s score should be compatible with the score required by the faculty he or she wishes to join.
Classification of Students
A student who has earned fewer than thirty credit hours of faculty credit is classified as a freshman. A student who has earned thirty or more credit hours is classified as a sophomore.
An official transcript of university credits, bearing the university seal and the signature of the President of the University, is a record of the student’s academic achievement. A student may obtain copies of his or her transcript by written, faxed, or personal request to the Admissions Office at Future University’s campus. The request must include the full legal name, the dates of attendance, and the nationality of the student, before an official transcript will be released.
Each faculty has its own advisory system to provide students with individualized, personal, support throughout their University career. Each student will be provided with a primary academic advisor whose responsibilities include the following:
- Information needed to plan the chosen program of study.
- Providing assistance in the selection and registration of appropriate courses, including pre-requisites.
- Monitoring the academic progress of students.
- Providing advice on academic and career choices.
- Marketing referrals to other specialized resources (e. g. special tutoring, psychological and health services, financial aid, etc.)
Both advisors and advisees share responsibilities in order for the advising relationship to succeed. Advisers shall encourage advisees to become engaged in their education, to meet their educational goals, and to develop good learning habits. Advisees should routinely contact their advisors each semester and must assume ultimate responsibility for course scheduling, program planning, and the successful completion of graduation requirements.
ADMISSIONS STEPS 2020/2021
- Fill in the online application
- You will receive an email with a username and a password to login to the apply online portal:Upload the following documents:
- Parent National ID or Passport
- Student Birth Certificate or National ID or Passport
- Student Recent Photo
- Payment: pay online the application fees (LE 1000) Through Visa Card / Master Card / Meeza Card or Fawry Service or at the University within 48 hours, please do not exceed the 48 hours to ensure the availability of your online data. (You will receive an electronic receipt on your email)
- Admissions test: student must pass the admissions test to be initially accepted at FUE. Applicant will receive the admissions test result by SMS and email.
- Applicant must undergo both English and Computer skills placement tests to find out which is the exact course level to join.
- The English course is divided into five levels. Fees per level is LE 2500 and for the final level is LE 3000. Applicant with IELTS test score of 6.5, with score 6 in each section, is exempted from the English placement test
- The computer course is divided into two levels. Fees per level is LE 2500.
Important note : All tests are taken from home (online).
You can book your placement test via Apply online portal.
- In case of final acceptance:
- Student should hand out original documents and certificates to the admission office.
- Payment of LE 6000 administrative fees (paid once).
- Payment of 50% of tuition fees.
- Payment of extra courses fees.
Note: Submitting application is not considered a final acceptance. Final acceptance will be according to the regulations of the Supreme Council of Private Universities.