Halmstad University Masters Scholarship 2021/2022 for International Students – Sweden
Each year Halmstad University offers a number of scholarships to students from outside the EU/EEA and Switzerland. These scholarships may be granted to students within any field of study applying to our Master’s programmes at Halmstad University.
Application Deadline: 11th March 2021
Offered annually? Yes
Eligible Countries: Non-EU/EEA countries
To be taken at (country): Sweden
Type: Masters Taught
Duration of Scholarship
The scholarship will initially be granted for one semester, but will be automatically extended for the duration of the study program (2 or 4 semesters) provided that study results are satisfactory.
Value of Award
The Halmstad University Scholarship covers 25% or 50% of the tuition fee and will be deducted from the tuition fee. The scholarship will not cover living costs and there are no grants for family members.
- Tuition fee paying students may be admitted in a separate selection group and the admission of these students are not limited by higher education fundings from the Swedish government.
- Applicants placed in the selection group for tuition fee paying students have to have their tuition fee status established by the University before the registration. It is the responsibility of the applicant to provide documentation that establishes this status.
- Tuition fee paying applicants who are admitted, and have their established status changed to fee exempt students will, as a new applicant, be placed in the fee exempt selection group.
- How to apply for a scholarship at Halmstad University
- Apply for one of our Master’s programmes at University Admissions. Please pay the application fee to University Admissions.
- Only applicants who are qualified to our Master’s programmes and are eligible to Halmstad University scholarships will receive an email with a link to the online application form on March 2.
- Fill in the online scholarship application form. Deadline is March 11. Please note that you will need to provide us with the application number you will receive from University Admissions.
- The committee will award scholarships based on students academic merits (GPA but also ranking of the previous university and proficiency in English).
- Applicants with a Halmstad University programme as their first choice will have priority in the nomination.
- Halmstad University will notify the recipients of scholarships by email in beginning of April