Delta University for Science and Technology online admission application for the 2020/2021 academic year is now open!!!
Delta University for Science and Technology in Mansoura is one of the entities of Delta Group, established by presidential decree No. 147 for the year 2007 as the first private university in the Egyptian Delta and Lower Egypt. It is a University that operates according to the highest national and international accreditation standards and includes many faculties.
Delta University for Science and Technology occupies a prime location on the Mediterranean coast in Gamasa, Dakahlia Governorate, on the International Coastal Road. The University benefits from its location. It’s located between four provinces (Dakahlia, Kafr El-Sheikh, Elgharbia and Damietta). It lies about 50 km from Mansoura (the capital of Dakahlia Governorate), about 20 km from New Damietta, about 50km from Kafr el-Sheikh, and about 100 km away from Tanta (capital of the Elgharbia Governorate).
Why you should choose DU
There are several reasons why choosing to study in Du is fanciful. Some of the reasons are:
- The first private university in Delta region.
- Certified scientific degrees.
- Curriculum is in English, which facilitates the exchange of students with international universities.
- Credit hours system.
- Elite group of teaching staff.
- Students academic guidance.
- Following the latest means of technology in teaching.
- Cooperation protocols and agreements with local and international universities.
- University equipped to accommodate people with special needs.
- Transportation system for students as well as staff.
- Public service center.
- Several stadiums, green areas and parking.
- Free trips for superior students to Europe.
1. Faculty Oral and Dental Medicine (Dentistry)
The Faculty of Oral and Dental Medicine consist of nine main departments. These departments teach and supervise integrated courses throughout the complete study plan to offer the Bachelor degree in Oral and Dental Medicine.
- Oral Surgery and Anesthesia
- Oral Biology
- Oral Pathology
- Oral Medicine
- Conservative Dentistry
- Removable Prosthodontics
- Pediatric and Community Dentistry
2. Faculty of Medicine
3. Faculty of Pharmacy
The Faculty of Pharmacy provides an educational program that conforms to the quality standards for graduating pharmacists with professional competence and ethical values who are able to compete in the fields of pharmacy work and is also committed to advancing scientific research and maximizing community participation globally. The faculty has six departments.
- Pharmacy practice
- Pharmaceutical chemistry
- Pharmacology and Biochemistry
- Microbiology and Biotechnology
4. Faculty of Physical Therapy
The Faculty of Physical Therapy consist of eight main departments. These departments teach and supervise integrated courses throughout the complete study plan to offer the Bachelor degree in Physical Therapy.