Intern opportunities for students & recent graduates: Support Engineer
Our support engineers are part of the CSS area, which provides advanced technical expertise, troubleshooting and advisories on the most effective use of Microsoft Cloud solutions and services (i.e. Azure, Office 365) and traditional on premises products (i.e. Windows, SQL, Networking, Exchange, Skype for Business, Office) for Microsoft’s most important enterprise customers.
- Job number: 831617
- Date posted: May 11, 2020
- Travel: 0-25 %
- Profession: Services
- Role type: Individual Contributor
- Employment type: Internship
Support Engineers serve as the first point of contact for Microsoft’s customers and partners via phone, email or web. They deliver unique value by collaboratively and reactively solving customer problems, providing proactive support advice, contributing to product quality and enhancements and creating self-help assets to broadly reach more customers.
Using technical expertise and excellent communication skills, Support Engineers are responsible to fix real time issues, collaborating directly with the customers and other support professionals to help customers solve business problems. Support Engineers are great problem solvers with keen analytical skills, who love working with industry leading technologies and are excellent communicators, asking good questions and demonstrating empathy.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
Please ensure you are uploading your CV (CV in English) in order to be considered for the role
- Ideally graduated (on, or after February 2020) or graduating during 2020 from University with a Technical Bachelor or master’s degree)
- Excellent command in English and Arabic
- Full-time availability
- Competency in Analytical Problem Solving
- Relationship building and good communication skills
- Project Management skills – ability to plan, execute and forecast actions in advance
- Passion for technology
- Client facing experience will be an advantage
- Strong analysis, problem-solving and decision-making skills