Henkel Recruitment: Maintenance Section Head-Laundry and Homecare- 6th of October Plant
Location: Cairo, Egypt
For more than century, Henkel have been making the lives of her customers and consumers easier. What started as a three-man business in 1876 has grown into an international company with more than 53,000 employees worldwide with headquarters in Germany.
Henkel has leading positions with her innovations, brands and technologies in three business areas: Adhesive Technologies, Beauty Care and Laundry & Home Care. Henkel combines the best of both worlds: the heritage of more than 140 years’ experience and the entrepreneurial spirit of an innovative family business!
HENKEL is for you
Henkel gives you the opportunity to make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. The unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box – take the chance and shape the digital future together with Henkel.
- Handle all maintenance activities and roll out agreed upon plan
- Responsible for root cause identification & analysis (RCA) for breakdowns
- Monitor safety stocks for spare parts (warehouse)
- Cascade preventive maintenance plans for all filling lines down to component level
- Standardize approaches for preventive/predictive maintenance tasks and maintenance repair techniques
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical or Production Engineering
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience
- Previous exposure to liquid filling lines is preferable
- Fluent English speaker
- Proficient user of MS Office applications
- Proficient in SolidWorks and AutoCAD
- Proven ability to lead, influence, and mentor employees
Start your job application: click Apply Now