Henkel Recruitment: Financial Assistant
Location: Cairo, Egypt
For more than century, Henkel have been making the lives of her customers and consumers easier. What started as a three-man business in 1876 has grown into an international company with more than 53,000 employees worldwide with headquarters in Germany.
Henkel has leading positions with her innovations, brands and technologies in three business areas: Adhesive Technologies, Beauty Care and Laundry & Home Care. Henkel combines the best of both worlds: the heritage of more than 140 years’ experience and the entrepreneurial spirit of an innovative family business!
HENKEL is for you
Henkel gives you the opportunity to make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. The unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box – take the chance and shape the digital future together with Henkel.
Job title: Financial Accountant
Your role as the financial account in Henkel shall include:
- Handling SAP transaction maintenance for Cost Center Accounting and Controlling profitability accruals
- Controlling monthly closing activities for MEA countries
- Reporting costing variance and product costing closing for MEA countries
- Preparing standardized/ad-hoc reports for different Henkel business units, focusing on (non-exhaustive): financial key figures, business results, customer/product marginality analysis, etc.
- Improving the quality of the data as well as the on-time delivery of the tasks, which is mandatory for providing timely and reliable information
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Finance, or Accounting
- Minimum of 1-2 year(s) of experience in a relevant position at a multicultural environment
- Excellent command of English. French is a plus
- Proficiency in MS Office applications (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- SAP experience is a plus
- Very strong analytical and spoken communication skills
- Health Insurance
- 401K Plan
- Vacation & Paid Time Off