THE UNIVERSITY OF ADELAIDE GLOBAL CITIZENS SCHOLARSHIP
This scholarship rewards international students commencing an undergraduate or postgraduate qualification who have received academic merit in their studies.
Application Deadline: Ongoing
Value of the scholarship
The scholarship offers a reduction of between 15% and 30% of the tuition fee for the minimum standard duration of the scholars chosen undergraduate or postgraduate degree.
Duration of Award: For the minimum standard full-time duration of the scholar’s chosen undergraduate or postgraduate program
Commencing an undergraduate qualification
- Year 12 overseas student with a minimum raw ATAR equivalent of 80 for a 15% scholarship.
- Year 12 overseas student with a minimum raw ATAR equivalent of 90 for a 30% scholarship.
Commencing a postgraduate qualification
- Grade point average (GPA) of minimum 5.0/7 or equivalent to receive a 15% scholarship.
- Grad point average (GPA) of minimum 6.0/7 or equivalent to receive a 30% scholarship.
The be eligible for the scholarship, you must have a University of Adelaide offer or admission (full or conditional) as a full-fee paying international student.
The scholarship has the following conditions:
- Available for students commencing in 2020 only;
- Available for commencing direct-entry international undergraduate and postgraduate coursework students, including those who are required to undertake a Pre-Enrolment English Program (PEP) prior to their degree commencement;
- A minimum GPA score;
- Open to citizens of any country (except Australia and New Zealand);
- Available for study in any discipline (exceptions apply).
The following applicants are not eligible to receive these scholarships:
- Current University of Adelaide students who are transferring from one program to another prior to successful completion of their program of study (internal transfers);
- Students who are recipients of a scholarship covering tuition fees awarded by a recognised scholarship awarding body such as a government ministry or department;
- Applicants for Masters by Research or PhD programs.
- Applicants for certain programs; see the scholarship terms and conditions for a list of excluded degrees.
Terms and conditions of the scholarship
For a full list of terms and conditions, please download a copy of the scholarship terms and conditions .
How to apply for the scholarship
It is not necessary to apply for the 2020 Global Citizens Scholarship because this scholarship will be automatically awarded to students who meet the eligibility requirements and scholarship closing date requirements.
For more information
Visit the Scholarship webpage