Delta University for Science and Technology DU, Admission Requirements
Delta University for Science and Technology in Mansoura is a private university established in 2007 as the first private university in the Egyptian Delta and Lower Egypt. It is a University that operates according to the highest local and international accreditation standards and includes six faculties. These faculties include: Medicine, Pharmacy, Dentistry, Physical Therapy, Engineering and Business. To be eligible to apply for admission into any of the faculties, you are expected to meet the following requirements and certifications:
Admission and Registration:
Delta University for Science and Technology accepts all qualified students to join faculties according to their wishes and according to their scores in national or Equivalent secondary school exam.
Delta University applies the rules and decisions of the Supreme Council for Private Universities concerning the new and transferred students according to the council announced decisions.
Application form is available in the university at registration and admission office, which must be attached with all formal required documents as follows:
First: New Students:
Students with high school certificate or equivalent one are considered recent students and should supply the following documents:
- Full data application form.
- For foreign certificates: you should supply the original certification certified from the Egyptian embassy or the Egyptian ministry of foreign Affairs.
- Six new personal photographs.
- Certificate of birth or official extract (Computer one). For Arab students: you must certify the qualification or supply the original passport.
- Egyptian male students should apply “2 Gondform from the recruitment region”.
- Egyptian male students, who are over 19 years old, are to apply “6 Gond form from police station that follows his residence”.
- Students who have not exceed 22 years old on (1/9) in the same year of application, should presents their military status.
- Non-Egyptian students should apply a copy of the ID (passport).
Second: Transferred students:
If you have studied at any University or Institution, you are considered a transferred student and you should apply the previous documents in addition to the following:
1- Transcript that shows the previous college syllabus, degrees and grades.
- Students transferred from private universities should apply the report with the university seal.
- Students transferred from Higher Institutions should apply the report sealed with republic logo from the ministry in embassies quarter, Nasser city.
- Abroad learned students should certify the report from the Egyptian Embassy.
2-Detailed course specification for every passed syllabus certified from the university or Institution.This description is required for making scientific equivalent in order to equalize materials according to university followed rules with maximum (70%) of hours required for graduation.