If you are applying for a certificate, diploma, degree or master’s programme, please submit the following:
- Copies of certificates/transcripts for qualifications listed (certified by Seychelles Qualifications Authority)
- Two passport-sized photos
- CV and Reference letter (only if you are applying for a degree or master’s programme)
- Payment of the non-refundable application processing fee of SCR 250 and proof of payment
Important: Please note that your application will be processed only if you have submitted a complete application, required documents and the application processing fee required.
How to submit the application
You are to submit your completed application by:
Student Support Services
P.O. Box 1348
UniSey will acknowledge receipt of all application forms through email to ensure that applicants are informed of admission decisions in a timely manner. All applicants will receive feedback with regards to non-admission decisions, to ensure that they can re-apply accordingly.
Applicants who have not received notification of status after six weeks or applicants who need any additional information about the courses on offer can contact the Student and Information Centre at the respective Campus.
There are are number of scholarships available to the Sychellois students to pursue their university education in the University of Sychelles. Sychellois students can seek financial support either from the government scholarship or from the commercial banks
Seychellois students can apply for financial support through the Government of Seychelles Scheme at the Agency for National Human Resource Development. Students benefiting from a government scholarship usually will need to work for either the Government of Seychelles and/or the Republic of Seychelles, and they will also have to respect the bonding time frame as per the agreement. The bonding agreement is based on cost and varies from a minimum of two years to a maximum of seven years. In cases of fragmented training, the period of training is added but should not exceed five years. The cost of the training includes tuition fees, stipend and allowances, course materials for local training and proportionate salary for in-service students.
Students can also seek support through loans from local banks. Contact should be made direct with the respective banks for more information.
Admission requirements for International Students
1 Duly filled and signed application form
2 Certified copies of educational certificates/transcripts and other relevant documents
3 Documents to support work experience if applying as a mature student
4 Copy of passport
5 Two passport-sized photos
7 Proof of payment
Obtaining a Visa
P.O. Box 1348
Application Documents for Student Permit
The following documents must accompany your completed Student Permit application form:
- Proof of acceptance on a UniSey programme of study
- Proof that you have enough money to pay your tuition fees and to support yourself whilst living in Seychelles. Download the Certificate of Finances Form for International Students.
- A copy of the data page of your passport, clearly showing your name, passport number and photograph
- Two passport-sized photographs
- Proof of payment of fee for Student Permit
Important: Student Permits are valid for the duration of the academic programme. Holders of Student Permits are not allowed to take up any work in Seychelles, either paid or unpaid.