The Misr University for Science & Technology (MUST) admission for 2020/2021 is ongoing
The management of the Misr University for Science & Technology (MUST) has released the entry requirements and calls for application from qualified students for the 2020-2021 academic session for both local and international students. Misr University for Science and Technology (MUST) admits qualified students regardless of their race, color, religion, gender or national origin.
The university follows the rules and regulations of admission set forth by the Supreme Council of Universities and the Private Universities Council.
Misr University for Science & Technology General Admission Requirements
Egyptian General Secondary Certificate (Thanawiya Amma, Scientific and literary branches).
Equivalent Certificates :
- Certificates from Arab Countries (Scientific and literary branches):
The following subjects are not included in calculating the general grand total: Islamic studies, physical education, military education, conduct, and Attarbiya Al Wataniya.
- Foreign Certificates :
- The British GCSE and IGCSE :
Students applying for admission should meet the following requirements:
- A minimum grade of C in eight O-level subjects (extended) taken in no more than 5 sittings in the last three years prior to admission.
- Only one subject taken at two different levels (O, AS or A) can be counted.
- Arabic as a first language can be counted.
- Grades of “A” to “ D “ are accepted at the AS and A levels.
- Only one subject taken at two different levels (O and AS or A) can be counted as two subjects.
- If one subject is taken at the AS and A levels only the highest score is counted.
- The American High School Diploma :
- Holders of an accredited American high school diploma should meet the following requirements :
- Eight subjects each taken as one complete unit as follows:
- 4 subjects minimum at grade 12.
- 2 subjects at grade 11.
- 2 subjects maximum at grade 10.
- SAT-1 score as determined by the Supreme Council of Universities each year.
- Students, who got their high school diplomas from the Arab Republic of Egypt, must have their certificates authenticated from the issuing US institution or any international accreditation authority. Certificates authenticated from any institution or authorities that are not listed in the ministerial decree thereto will not be accepted. In addition, they must be authenticated by the Egyptian Cultural Attaché in Washington.
- Arabic, studied in the American High School diploma at the level of the Arabic course studied in the international baccalaureate diploma, under the title the International Diploma Language B), is counted in the eight required courses.
A. For Fresh Students:
1. Completed Application for Admission Form
2. Official certificate of General Secondary Education (certified and authenticated as required).
3. Birth certificate (with valid National ID number)
4. Form “2 GOND” (for male Egyptian Students, can be obtained from the post office).
6. Copy of ID card or passport (for non-Egyptian students)
7. For Egyptian students residing outside Egypt should have (Residency Number).
8. A valid email address.
9. Pay 800 L.E. for the university admission for each college, Pay 800 L.E. for the for the university test.
10. Higher Score.
11. Pass university test.
B. For Transfer Students:
Applicants transferring from other educational institutions must submit all documents listed above in addition to the following documents :
- An official transcript from the applicant’s former college detailing the curriculum and the official grades obtained. Foreign transcripts must be certified by the issuing institution and authenticated by an Egyptian Embassy or Consulate in the country of origin.
- A detailed description of all the courses studied, certified by the issuing institution (authenticated from the Egyptian Embassy for foreign students).
The number of credits to be transferred must not exceed 50% of the graduation requirements at MUST.
To apply for the 2020/2021 admission, visit
for more information, visit the school website at https://must.edu.eg