Applications are now invited for the Nigerian University of Technology and Management (NUTM) Scholars Program 2020 for Nigerian Students
About the Scholarship: The NUTM Scholars Program (NSP) is a one-year interdisciplinary Postgraduate Program in Technology, Entrepreneurship and Design. Through this flagship initiative, NUTM will nurture leaders in technology and business, solving for the growing need in the region for transformative leadership education.
The program will select 60 exceptional young individuals from Nigeria and other regions of Africa through a rigorous selection process for the Founding Class. NSP is open to all individuals under the age of 32 with a recognized undergraduate degree in any discipline. Full scholarships will be awarded to all Scholars for the Founding Class.
Scholarship type: Postgraduate
|Applications open||20 February, 2020|
|Round 1 Application deadline||20 March, 2020|
|Round 2 Application deadline||15 May, 2020|
|Round 3 Application deadline||20 June, 2020|
- Be no more than 32 years of age on 31 August, 2020
- A recognized undergraduate or postgraduate degree in any discipline
- High level of intellectual curiosity
- Strong leadership potential
Value of Scholarship
- Full scholarships will be awarded to 60 Scholars for the Founding Class.
- NSP promises to make Scholars future-ready through a unique learning model – a multi-track curriculum and experiential learning modules with a strong focus on technology. The Scholars will be chosen on their potential to drive impact, solve challenges and create sustainable solutions for Africa and the world. Some of the key advantages of the NSP include:
- New age curriculum: Enhance your knowledge in areas of: Technology; Entrepreneurship and Design; Management; Perspectives; Leadership; and Critical Thinking and Writing.
- Global faculty: Lectures and workshops delivered by leading faculty from the African continent and the world.
- Experiential learning: A nine-month project delivered through TEDLab, familiarizing Scholars with real-world issues.
- Shadow a leader: you will gain a real-world insights as full-time associates supporting CEOs of leading organizations.
- Industry mentorship: you will get to gain from guest lectures, workshops and individual mentorship delivered by eminent leaders and entrepreneurs.
- Global immersion week: A short study trip to the UK, US or China to gain exposure in business and culture.
- Career support: Gain requisite support to propel your ambitions and professional journey.
Duration of Award: 1-year Postgraduate Program (The Program commences on 01 September, 2020.)
How to Apply: Apply Now
- It is important to go through all application requirements in the Award Webpage (see Link below) before applying.