Brazillian Postgraduate Scholarship at Edinburg Napier University 2020/2021- UK
Edinburgh Napier University is presenting the Brazil Scholarship in order to support high achieving participants in their educational journey.
The university is opening this opportunity to all Brazilian applicants who wish to have a postgraduate study at a reputable university in the United Kingdom.
The University has partial scholarships for self-funding students from Brazil. The partial scholarships of £4,000 for self-funding taught postgraduate students from Brazil starting a course at Edinburgh Napier in September 2020 or January 2021.
In order to be eligible for this award, you must:
- be living in Brazil at the time of application
- be self-funding your course
- be holding an unconditional offer to study a masters course in September 2020 or January 2021
- have made your £3,500 deposit payment toward your fees
If you have discounted tuition fees from a partner university, you are not eligible for this scholarship.
How to apply
- You have to receive your place in a master’s degree program at the university. After being enrolled, you have to complete the award application form available from the university local representative. Contact loveUK Brazil for more information.
Rua Dr. Cesário Mota Junior, 369, Conj 52 – São Paulo, Brazil – 01221020
Telephone: +55 11 3957 0488, email@example.com
Language Requirement: For studying in the UK, candidates are advised to demonstrate the English language ability through the TOEFL or IELTS test.
Benefits: The educational award has a value of £4,000 to successful participants.
You do not have to hold an unconditional offer and have paid the deposit in order to apply.
The scholarships will be awarded on a first-come, first-served basis when you meet the eligibility criteria.
If successful, the scholarship amount will be shown on the Confirmation of Acceptance for Studies (CAS) email that we issue for your Tier 4 Student Visa application.
Please contact Senior International Officer for the Americas, Sophie Patterson, if you have questions about our Brazil Scholarship.