University of Lincoln Africa Scholarship 2020/2021 for African Students – UK
For Courses commencing in February 2020
Round 1: Friday 4th October 2019
Round 2: Friday 15th November 2019
For Courses commencing in September 2020
Round 1: Saturday 25th April 2020
Round 2: Thursday 25th June 2020
Round 3: Wednesday 15th July 2020
For Courses commencing in February 2021
Round 1: Friday 2nd October 2020
Round 2: Friday 13th November 2020
Eligible Countries: African countries
To Be Taken At (Country): UK
About the Award: For programs commencing in September 2020, the University of Lincoln are delighted to offer Lincoln Africa Scholarships to high achieving postgraduate applicants. For eligible students, scholarship payments take the form of a reduction in tuition fees and are valued at £5,000.
Eligibility: In order to apply for this scholarship, prospective students must meet the following criteria:
- Be a national of (or permanently domiciled in) a country within Africa.
- Already hold a Conditional or Unconditional Offer from the University of Lincoln for a full-time postgraduate taught or Master’s by Research program commencing in February or September 2020
- Have been awarded a Bachelors degree from a recognized university with a minimum grade of 2:2 or equivalent
- Meet the English language requirements of their intended course of study – this typically ranges from an IELTS 6.0 – 7.0 or equivalent
- Please note that this scholarship is competitive and will only be awarded to candidates who demonstrate excellence in academia, extracurricular or personal endeavor. The above will be assessed by completing a 300 word statement as part of the Scholarship Application Form.
- The University endeavors to notify all candidates of the outcome of their scholarship application within 10 days of the closing date.
Number of Awards: Not specified
Value of Award: £5,000.
How to Apply: In addition to meeting the above residency, academic and English language requirements, candidates must also complete a International Scholarship Application Form (PDF) and submit this to email@example.com. It is important that we receive your application by 4 PM (UK time) on one of the following closing dates above.