University of Stirling Commonwealth Distance Learning Scholarships 2020/2021 for Developing Commonwealth Countries
Application Deadline: 13th April 2020
- The Gambia
- Papua New Guinea
- Sierra Leone
- Solomon Islands
- Sri Lanka
To Be Taken At (Country): Scotland, UK
No attendance at the University of Stirling is required.
Fields of Study: Eligible courses include MSc Dementia Studies (10 Awards)
Eligibility: To apply for a Commonwealth Distance Learning Scholarship, candidates must:
- Be a citizen of or be granted refugee status from an eligible Commonwealth country, or be a British Protected Person
- Be permanently and continually resident in an eligible Commonwealth country
- Hold a first degree of at least upper second class (2:1) standard. A lower qualification and sufficient relevant experience may be considered in certain cases.
Value of Award: The Commonwealth Scholarship covers all elements of the award, including tuition fees, partnership development costs, and any residential programmes.
Duration of Program: 1 Year
How to Apply:
- Applicants are required to apply to the University for the eligible course noted above, before submitting a scholarship application to Commonwealth Scholarships.
- In order to be considered for an award, applicants must hold an unconditional offer of a place on MSc Dementia Studies at the University of Stirling before the Commonwealth closing date of 16.00 (GMT) on 13 April 2020
- Applicants must apply for the scholarships via the Commonwealth Scholarship Commission’s Electronic Application System (EAS).