University of Sheffield Africa Scholarship 2020 for African Students
Application Deadline: 11th May 2020.
Eligible Countries: African countries
To be taken at (country): University of Sheffield, UK
Field of Study: You must have applied to study on one of the following courses to study at the University of Sheffield, starting in September 2019:
- M.A International Development
- M.Sc Environmental Change and International Development
- MPH International Development
- You must be classified as overseas for tuition fee purposes.
- You must be self-funded to receive this award, i.e. not funded by a research council, government, private enterprise, charity or any similar organisation.
- This scholarship cannot be awarded in conjunction with any other funding awards, either from the University of Sheffield or external sources.
- Your mode of attendance must be full time.
- Receipt of the scholarship is subject to successfully meeting any condition(s) attached to your offer before the deadline provided by the Admissions Service.
- Receipt of the scholarship is subject to successfully receiving a visa to study at the University in September 2019.
- You must be a national of or permanently domiciled in an African country.
- provided a clear rationale for applying for a postgraduate course at the University of Sheffield,
- outlined challenges to academic progress and detailed how these barriers have been overcome successfully,
- outlined examples of work experience in the field of International Development,
- clearly articulated future ambitions; these goals relate to the postgraduate degree you have applied for, and how your learning will benefit others from your country.
The outcome of your application will be announced via email.
Value of Award:The scholarship offers the following support:
- A full tuition fee waiver
- Maintenance for University accommodation and a monthly stipend
How to Apply: Apply here
- It is important to go through all application requirements on the Programme Webpage see link below) before applying.