Ain Shams University announces vacant leadership positions at the level of general manager, in accordance with Law No. 81 of 2016, namely:
1- General Manager of the General Department of Legal Affairs.
2- General Manager of the General Administration of Nutrition.
3- Secretary of the Faculty of Law, with the rank of General Manager.
4- General Manager of Administrative Affairs.
Those who meet the conditions of the job must apply in person to complete the prepared forms in the technical office of President of the University in the Zafaran Palace in the Caliph Al-Mamoun Street – Abbasiya – Cairo (as of 2/22/2020 for a month)
According to the conditions stated in the description as follows:
- Higher education qualification appropriate to the type of work with work experience.
- Spend a period of at least two (2) years in a lower-level job directly.
- Attending training programs according to the training system mentioned in the provisions of the law.
- Skills of Leadership and direction.
- Knowledge of at least one of the foreign languages.
- Computer proficiency certificate (ICDL).