Total Ghana Young Graduate Program 2020 for Ghanaian Graduate Students
Eligible Countries: Ghana
About the Award: Total Petroleum Ghana Limited is seeking to develop the Ghanaian youth through training and capacity building. The Young Graduate Program targets fresh university graduates from the local universities. For the past 2 years, Total Petroleum Ghana Limited has successfully developed twelve (12) Ghanaian young graduates through this initiative.
Duration of Programme: This innovative program is an eighteen (18) months training opportunity which consists of a six (6) month local contract and twelve (12) months international exposure (subject to performance) in Total affiliates, within Africa, to discover one of its three main business lines – Commercial, Finance, Technical.
Eligibility: Ghanaian candidates who have attained a minimum of 2nd Class Upper Honours’ Degree from recognized Ghanaian institutions within the last year and must have completed National Service. Candidates must be less than 27 years.
- Civil, Mechanical, Electrical Engineering or related disciplines
- Finance, Accounting, Marketing, Economics or related business fields
Candidates with additional qualifications will have an added advantage.
In addition, candidates should have the following qualities:
- Intellectually curious and able to take initiatives
- Excellent interpersonal and communication and analytical skills
- Team player and leadership qualities
- Must have a strong ethical awareness and orientation
- Highly adaptable to different environments
- Must also be computer literate
Number of Awards: 4
Value of Programme: Successful candidates will join a diverse team of professionals in delivering high quality products and services to customers and long-term shareholder value.
Duration of Programme: 18 months
How to Apply: CVs should be sent together with a brief motivational letter to this link > >https://bit.ly/2GnYzqV