Poland My First Choice scholarship programme
The Poland My First Choice scholarship programme aims to encourage young talented people from the countries listed below to pursue studies at the best Polish HEIs.
The Program offers an opportunity to pursue full-time second-cycle studies at public and private HEIs on all fields of study provided by institutions offering education at highest level – i.e. those classified to the A and A+ scientific category under the latest parametric evaluation.
SCHOLARSHIP FOR: Master, Bachelor, PhD
SCHOLARSHIP WORTH: PLN 2,000 (ca. EUR 460) per month + tuition fee waiver
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 6 April 2020
Why study in Poland?
- a rapidly developing EU country
- wide selection of over 700 study programs in foreign languages
- potential of more than 400 universities and large research infrastructure
- ideal for a student’s budget
- vibrant and friendly atmosphere of university centres (Poland ranks 32nd in the Global Peace Index 2018)
If you are a citizen of:
- Czech Republic
- Great Britain
- New Zealand
- South Korea
- the Netherlands
- or a Chinese citizen residing in Hong Kong, Macau and Taiwan
and you are planning to continue your education at master’s degree level at prestigious departments of Polish universities holding an A or A+ category then we welcome you to apply for the Poland My First Choice Program.
Why join the Program?
- enroll in second-cycle (master’s degree) studies at the best public and non-public Polish universities
- if you choose a public university, your studies will be tuition-free
- if you choose a non-public university, your tuition will be subject to Rector’s decision
- get a monthly scholarship to cover the living allowance – PLN 2.000 (ca. EUR 470)
- receive an European diploma certifying completion of studies, honoured and respected worldwide
The Programme provides the participants with an opportunity to study in Polish or in another language.
Apply individually online via NAWA’s system. Select the university and the programme in which you would like to enroll, based on the list of universities available on our website.