Elsewedy Electric is an Integrated Energy Solutions Global Provider and operates in 8 diversified energy segments; Cables & Accessories, Electrical Products, Energy Measurement &Management, Transformers, Communications, Wind Energy Generation, Solar Energy Solutions, Projects & Development.
Senior Oracle Developer
Senior Oracle Developer responsible for the development, design, analysis, maintain and support of specific applications/processes, refine code for new software development and products enhancements based on requirements specification using Oracle database and building complex reports.
- Analysis of and designing user/business requirements to develop new, fixes and solutions modifications.
- Creation and maintenance of SQL, Adv. SQL, PLSQL queries and routines.
- Resolving technical and application problems
- Automating existing manual or paper processes to defined workflow processes.
- Collaboration with other software developers, business analysts and software architects to plan, design, develop, test, and maintain web/desktop solutions
- Making user/technical documentation.
- Must have +4 years’ experience with Oracle development tools.
- Bachelor degree in computer science, Commerce, MIS or equivalent experience.
- Strong Oracle database development experience including SQL, PLSQL and Forms/Reports/workflow builder.
- Strong understanding of relational database concepts and data modeling.
- Good Analytical Abilities.
- Strong experience with debugging and writing clean/reusable code.
- Self-study of any related technologies to business needs.
- Excellent communication, problem solving and time management skills.
- Knowledge in Oracle APEX is a plus.
- Technical development in Oracle EBS is a plus.
Computer Science, Commerce, MIS or equivalent experience
Job Location: Cairo, Egypt
Company: Industry Electric Power Production & Transmission
Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
Job Role: Information Technology
Employment Status: Full time
Employment Type: Employee