Job Title: Oracle Financial Consultant (Elsewedy Transformers)
Responsible for Implementing and support Oracle ERP Financial.
- Implement Oracle Financials Applications including User Requirement Study, Analysis, Solution Design, Development, Implementation, Set Up, Testing, Customization, Upgrades, Maintenance and production Support.
- Oversee the following phases of system life cycle:
- Fit-gap analysis of business requirements,
- Analysis, Design and Development using SDLC methodologies,
- Post-production support,
- Post-production enhancements,
- Operations and Maintenance.
- Provide operational support in Oracle E-Business Suite Financial Modules on a daily basis.
- Troubleshoot and resolve the technical issues reported by users in Inventory, General Ledger, Payable, Receivables, Fixed Assets and Cash Management modules.
- Assist the client in closing the periods every month and resolve any interface issues that prevent the closing of the periods.
- Assist in reconciliation of General Ledger (GL) and Sub Ledgers (SL). Troubleshoot and resolve any variances between GL and SL.
- Assist the client in quarter end and year end activities. Develop ad hoc reports as needed to assist the client in responding to audit queries and resolve any variances between GL and SL.
- Gather business requirements, analyze, develop and implement technical solutions in Gather business requirements, analyze, develop and implement technical solutions in Oracle E-Business Suite application modules.
- Perform the system testing of the custom enhancements. Perform peer code review and ensure proper quality standards.
- Develop the unit test scripts and coordinate with the client to perform the User Acceptance Testing of the system enhancements or custom solutions.
- 2-4 years knowledge and experience with R12 AP, GL, AR, FA and CE modules.
- R12 new feature SLA setups and necessary changes.
- 75 to 80 % functional – 20 to 25% technical experience is required.
- Significant experience in requirements development and traceability through the SDLC of an application – from requirements definition to design to development and testing and post production validation.
- Experience writing functional/business requirements and preparing functional designs.
- Proficiency with Oracle reporting tools (Report Builder, XML Publisher, and TOAD).
- Degree in computer science, business, accounting or related discipline.
Computer Science, Business Administration, Accounting or other discipline.
Job Location: Cairo, Egypt
Company Industry: Electric Power Production & Transmission
Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
Job Role: Information Technology
Employment Status: Full time
Employment Type: Employee