Job Title: Electrical Design Engineer: El Sewedy Transformers- 10th of Ramadan
- Reading & analyzing the technical requirements of the customer and preparing overall technical offer & layout of the transformer during the tendering stage under supervision of his direct manager.
- Preparing the documentation of the Bill of Materials (BOM) during the ordering stage under supervision of his direct manager
- Preparing the detailed shop drawings during order stage under supervision of his direct manager
- Preparing the design of transformer control cabinet including its fans & control circuit with all protection and control requirement under supervision of his direct manager
- Following up with the production team for all his running orders after starting production to maintain a good level of satisfactions and help in solving any problems.
- B.Sc of Electrical Power Engineering
- excellent and Very good grades only
- Thorough knowledge of FEA (finite element analysis) on electrical and magnetic field stresses of components of the transformer is an advantage.
- Experience with failure investigation and root cause analysis (RCA) of transformers, design, development of heavy industrial transformers, electrical principles, lean manufacturing.
Electric Power Production & Transmission
Employer (Private Sector)
Research and Development