Islamic Development Bank (IsDB) Scholarships 2020/2021 for Students in Muslim Communities (Undergraduate, Masters, PhD)
- Undergraduate Scholarship Programme
- Master Scholarship Programme
- PhD Scholarship Programme
- Post-Doctoral Research Programme
- IsDB/ISFD Scholarship Programme for Vocational Education and Training (VET)
- Joint Programme with The World Academy of Science (TWAS) in Trieste, Italy for Sustainability Science, Technology and Innovation
Type: Undergraduate, Masters, PhD, Research
Eligibility: To be eligible for this scholarship, the student/applicant must be able to meet the basic criteria for their preferred programme.
Value of Scholarship: The Programme covers all relevant expenses during students’ study period, including tuition fees, health and living costs as determined by the IsDB.
Duration of Scholarship: for the period of study
To be taken at (country): Consistent with the concept of the Programme, students must get admission or be in the first year in their own countries.
On exceptional basis and where admissions in professional courses are not possible or not available in any particular country, the IDB assists to place students from these countries in IsDB member countries, which have been generous enough to provide places for the IsDB students in their universities.
How to Apply: Interested candidates for the programme must fill in the appropriate application form in the link below.
Visit scholarship webpage for more details