Admission Open for New Military Education Course
- PUA students who graduate in February, July or September semesters for the academic year 2019-2020 are OBLIGED to attend the military education course to be held from 25/1/2020 to 6/2/2020 in the mid-year break.
- PUA students of different academic classes are entitled to attend this course as well.
Registration and Payment Procedures
- Heading to room D007 at the faculty of Languages and Translation to receive the course slip.
- Payment is made at CIB prior to 19 December, 2019, taking into consideration that registration is accepted on a first come, first served basis until the limit of 500 students is reached.
- After course registration is completed, the student should submit his deposit slip, the bank-stamped receipt and a copy of his national ID to the Conscription and Military Education Office at the Administration Building.
- Students who are enrolled at Pharos University for the academic years 2018-2019 and 2019-2020 SHOULD head to the Conscription and Military Education Office at the Administration Building without paying the course registration fees.
The course is held at the campus of Pharos University