UCC SUMMER PROGRAM 2020
Future University in Egypt announces her Clinical & Industrial Summer School Programs in UCC.
The UCC’s Summer School Program will include a historic and cultural tour at the University, an organized visit to tourist destinations in the Cork region besides time allocated to free tours and shopping.
Date: 20th of June – 4th July 2020
Clinical Pharmacy Program will include:
– Workshop on dispensing a medicine and patient counseling
– Workshop on OTC/health promotion role of the pharmacist
– Workshop on cardiovascular diseases
– Workshop on hepatitis disease
– Visit to Boots Community Chain Pharmacy
– Patient’s journey through Mercy University Hospital
– Reviewing a cardiovascular patient’s file from Cork University Hospital
– Reviewing hepatitis cases with Hep. C specialist hospital pharmacist from Cork University Hospital
Pharmaceutics Program will include:
– Workshop on tableting
– Practical demonstration of granulation
– Practical session on tableting and compression
– Workshop on process control in solid oral dose manufacture
– Workshop on GMP
– Visit to Biopharma Training Centre (tour, clean room/sterile manufacturing
– Site visit to a pharmaceutical company
Students who completed at least the courses for level three by spring 2020
The program costs are €1300. The cost does not include the flight cost or visa fees.
To apply contact Prof. Azza Ahmed after filling the application form (available at the secretary office).
Deadline for receiving the application is on the 24th of January 2020.