Pulitzer Africa Data Journalism Scholarship 2019/2020 for African Masters Students – Columbia University, USA
Columbia University has opened application for its new scholarship for the masters program in data journalism, MA business program or MS computer science and journalism program, for African students
- Master of Science: December 15, 2019
- Master of Science in Data Journalism: December 15, 2019
- Master of Arts: January 6, 2020
- Dual Degree in Master of Science in Computer Science and Journalism: January 15, 2020
Eligible Countries: African countries
To be Taken at (Country): USA
About the Award: A generous scholarship of up to $150,000 for a student, who is a resident of a country in Africa admitted to either the M.S. in Data Journalism or the dual Master of Science program in Computer Science and Journalism. The School awards about $5 million annually in scholarship for master’s-level students. Many scholarships, including the Annual Fund, to which alumni contribute over $1 million annually, are open to all students who apply for and qualify for scholarship funding.
Number of Awards: Not specified
Value of Award: up to $150,000
Duration of Award: 1 Year
How to Apply:
- It is important to go through all application requirements in the Award Webpage before applying.
To apply, Click the link below