Senior Cloud Solution Engineer, Oracle Technology. Cairo
Oracle offers an integrated array of applications, databases, servers, storage, and cloud technologies to empower modern business. For most companies, flexibility is critical. Oracle provides a wide choice of software, systems, and cloud deployment models – including public, on-premises, and hybrid clouds – to ensure that technology flexes to the unique needs of a business.
Provides direction and specialist knowledge in applying the technology/application to client business. Facilitation of customer product/application understanding through presentations demonstrations and benchmarks; provision of support throughout the sell.
As a Staff Sales Consultant you will be responsible for providing pre-sales technical / functional support to prospective clients and customers while ensuring customer satisfaction. Develop and deliver high quality standard Oracle presentations and demonstrations. Present and articulate Oracle product*s strengths, features, benefits, and competitive advantages. Design, validate, and present Oracle software solutions to include advanced product concepts, future direction, and 3rd party complimentary products.
Duties and tasks are standard with some variation. Completes own role largely independently within defined policies and procedures.3 – 5 years business experience preferred; vendor experience also preferred. 3 years relevant computer applications or database/tools preferred. Demonstrated proficiency in one multi-user operating system. Knowledge of system and application design preferred. Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal skills. Ability to travel as needed. BA/BS degree or equivalent preferred.
As part of Oracle’s employment process candidates will be required to complete a pre-employment screening process, prior to an offer being made. This will involve identity and employment verification, salary
verification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable).
The main responsibility of the Cloud Solution Engineer is to secure Oracle solution selection through a preeminent engagement with our customers. You will work together with Sales Representatives, Solution Engineers and Partners to drive the sales of Oracle Technology Cloud solutions across ECEMEA. You willhelp our Customers address their business challenges by mapping the best Oracle IaaS and PaaS solutions.
Collaborating on sales opportunities in various industries and countries, you will get an excellent insight into customer business needs and market trends. Training for technologies and the SE role will prepare you for working with our Customers and Sales teams.
If you have a passion for Customer success and Cloud technologies, then this represents a perfect opportunity to blend your technical skills with business acumen!
For more information about Oracle Cloud please visit: https://cloud.oracle.com/en_US/iaas and https://cloud.oracle.com/en_US/paas
- Prepare and deliver customer and marketing presentations & demos highlighting the value of Oracle’s Solutions to address customer’s requirements.
- Develop customer-specific value propositions highlighting benefits and differentiators of Oracle.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge and expertise in Oracle Technology Cloud Solutions.
- Collaborate on Customer opportunities with Oracle Sales, Solution Engineering and Product Management communities.
- Lead with innovation.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Understanding of Cloud Technology (IaaS,PaaS) and market trends
- Strong Knowledge of PL/SQL.
- Experience in at least one of the following areas :
- Java and open source development tools
- User experience and Mobile applications
- Data and Service Integration
- Infrastructure Management/ OCI
- Application Security, user management
- Solution Architecture
- Experience in customer facing activities (consulting or presales for instance) with exposure to Oracle Technology or similar.
- Understanding of new technologies trends (Machine Learning, Blockchain, Chatbots, others) is an advantage.
- Experience in architecting large integrated systems is an advantage.
- Bachelors or Master’s degree.
- Excellent understanding of Customer’s business challenges & needs.
- Value Selling & commercial skills are an advantage.
- Project Management Skills are an advantage.
- Performance drive and accountability: understand the objectives, suggest actions and own your success.
Customer Engagement Skills:
- Excellent communication skills, articulate IaaS / PaaS solution values to different audiences very clearly; deliver presentations in person and remotely. You are a story teller.
- Customer focus: you won’t be satisfied until the job is done to the right quality for our customers; build and maintain customer (technical) relation.
- Ability to work in (virtual) teams. To get a specific job done can require working together with many colleagues, partners and customers.
- Self-motivated and proactive, you have the natural drive to learn and pick up new challenges.
- Comfortable in adapting to change.
- Always looking to raise the bar of own skills/competencies development.
Fluent in Business English .
Additional languages are an advantage.
What we offer:
The EMEA Solution Engineering Hub will provide you:
- An environment that is focused on continuous learning
- Ample opportunity to train on new products and to develop new personal skills.
- A favorable environment to exercise technical knowledge and sales abilities.
- A challenging and interesting work environment with the possibility to interact with colleagues, customers and partners.
- Attractive salary and benefits.
- Excellent possibilities to develop yourself and your career.