Associate Sales Engineer Analyst
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as a Associate Sales Engineer Analyst on our Presales team in Cairo.
Championing ground-breaking innovations to customers takes all kinds of expertise. Dell sales-makers must operate at the leading edge of tech knowledge. That’s why our Sales Engineer Analysts make such a difference. Field Sales and Pre-Sales professionals rely on us for technical and consultative support. And because we’re familiar with the full range of Dell products and services, we can help provide a solution to any challenge. As well as receiving, organizing and fulfilling requests, we provide skilled support to both Sales Engineers and Analysts.
- Full solution design/size for DellEMC products based on performance and capacity
- Technical quotation for DELLEMC products
- Technical drawing to map the data center layout with new proposed solutions
- RFP responses
- Answering technical ad hoc questions about DELLEMC products
- Developing full customer proposals
- Perform remote product DEMOs to DELLEMC customers
- To sum it up you should be capable of supporting the Sales/Field Presales team across EMEA region through the full sales cycle
- Technical degrees, IT, CS, Electronics, etc
- Communication skills.
- Attention to details.
- Strong technical aptitude.
- High level of responsiveness
- Full fluency in English.
- (0-2) years of Experience.
- Information infrastructure and data storage (ISM)
- Cloud architecture
- Converged and Hyperconverged
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you’re ready to build your knowledge of world-class innovations and use your expertise to solve technical challenges, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.