The American University in Cairo (AUC) African Graduate Fellowships 2020/2021 for African Masters Students
Application Deadline: 15th February, 2020
Offered annually? Yes
Eligible Countries: All African countries except Egypt
To be taken at (country): Egypt
Type: Masters, Fellowship
- Non-Egyptian African nationals
- Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science degree with a minimum overall rating of very good, an overall grade point average of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale, or the equivalent
- Satisfy AUC graduate admissions requirements, including submission of AUC graduate application, additional documents and any required test scores (GMAT for MBA applicants, GRE for economics, economics in international development, and GRE or GMAT for the finance program applicants)
- Submit an International TOEFL iBT exam score or an IELTS exam score meeting the cut-off scores for AUC graduate admissions.
- To retain the fellowship, the recipient must maintain a GPA of 3.2 or above.
Number of Awardees: Not specified
Value of Scholarship:
- Tuition fees coverage
- Monthly stipend
- Student services and activities fee
- Medical service and health insurance fees
- A monthly housing allowance for non-residents of Cairo or accommodation in University Residences at AUC New Cairo
- In support of their professional training, fellows are assigned 12 hours per week of related academic or administrative work
Duration of Scholarship: Fellowships are awarded for two academic years and the intervening summer session.
How to Apply: To apply
Award Provider: AUC Cairo