Apply for Dell Technology Job in Egypt
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as a Senior Advisor on our CIHCI Services Project/Program Management team in Cairo.
It takes something special to drive the development and implementation of new and exciting products and services. That’s a job for our Services Project and Program Management team within Professional Services. The team works closely with sales, customer service, partners, customers and other technical support groups in cross-functional teams. Together, they manage the life-cycle of highly complex, high risk projects – from design to delivery.
Position: Senior Analyst, Services Project/Program Management ( European Language )
- Risk management, adaptable project scheduling, resource management, and consistent project documentation and reporting.
- Supports Delivery Manager and deployment team members in all aspects of Project Management with the goal of deploying VCE – CIHCI VxBlocks, VxRacks, VxRails – CI/HCI and fully building and deploying steady state operations capabilities at a client site
- Leads the development, documentation, and deployment of build, operations, and transfer processes for each client and ensures metrics based process reporting
- Must be results oriented and drive to ensure successful completion of the projects on time, on budget and within the defined scope while leading through influence and with solid soft skills and tact.
- Provide regular reporting to applicable managers, executive team, and the client as required.
- Audit, monitor and lead correction process to ensure project and resource data is maintained consistently in accordance with standards and methodologies.
- Be a part of the overall Project Management team and contribute to the collective leadership of the work of the team.
- Present and facilitate project portfolio status and ensure a solid command and control exist on each and every engagement.
- Escalate issues in an appropriate, timely, and tactful manner.
- Actively participate in resolution of issues and conflicts, internally as well as with clients and other vendors.
- Ensure that their portfolio of projects are exceptionally well documented and meets all defined goals
- Engage in scoping and requirements gathering for new and existing projects as necessary.
- Support and assist Delivery Manager with reporting, contractual obligation management, service level management, and ITIL based service management
- May be asked to undertake other duties outside of this description as assigned
- Relevant Project Management experience and preferably in the IT industry.
- 3+ Years of experience.
- Fluent in ( French OR Italian OR German OR Russian ).
- Solid soft skills and a proven ability to drive results in high pressure situations.
- Flexibility to manage projects and operational initiatives that are not projects.
Desirable Requirements :
- PMP certification
- Proven experience in an IT operations environment preferably as a vendor or with client side vendor integration experience
- An understanding of mid-range computing platforms, storage, and networking
- Experience with VMware, virtualization and networking in general
- Converged Infrastructure and Hyper Converged Infrastructure deployment experience
- Hands-on experience on Dell EMC products portfolio including VxBlock and VxRack
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you have what it takes to bring innovative new products and services to life in collaboration with world-class experts, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.